Cloud based ERP systems from Microsoft
Reach for the sky, and we promise you’ll never look back
In a world where 24/7 connectivity is expected as standard, companies are waking up to the benefits of investing in software as a service (SaaS) applications instead of opting for a solution that sits on premise.
The cloud ERP solutions now available from Microsoft are much more accessible and a hell of a lot more mobile than the software of old.
In fact, there are so many advantages to SaaS ERP systems, it would take us hours to list them all here! But here are just a few reasons why you should consider moving your company into the Cloud:
- You and your staff can access your business data in real time, at any time
- You can view vital information from any device (as long as you’ve got an internet connection)
- All of your business applications – such as your CRM and your accounting software – can be hosted on the same platform, making cross-department sharing an absolute breeze
- You can integrate your cloud ERP with other Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word and Excel for seamless working
- The security offered by cloud ERP systems is second to none
- You’ll receive system updates as soon as they are available, so there’s no need to set aside time to reconfigure your software
- You only pay for the services you need, and you can easily adjust your cloud package as your business requirements change over time
- Your system doesn’t need to be physically installed onsite, so you don’t need to shell out on expensive hardware
Both of our core products, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, offer affordable cloud ERP solutions for companies that are growing fast.
With decades of knowledge and experience behind us, our NAVExperts are here to help you decide which cloud based system will work best for your enterprise. Contact us today and take the first step towards streamlining your business processes!