What Is Microsoft Business Central?
Say hello to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This is the tried and tested SMB ERP offering and as of October 2018, found itself available in 20 countries now and growing. Since then, Business Central has brought with it, full NAV functionality to a SaaS environment. The question is, what is it exactly?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business central brings the full power of Microsoft Dynamics NAV straight to the cloud. This provides a cloud-based, one-stop-shop, business management tool that allows users to upgrade from the entry-level software to one comprehensive solution. This allows them to manage their finances, operations, customer service and sales all in one piece of software. This means a user can streamline their process, improve their customer relations and of course enable growth. How? Well, there are three distinct advantages:
- Business Without Silos – think automated tasks and workflows boosting efficiency and connecting businesses. What’s more, it’s done with the ever-familiar Microsoft interface that we all know and love. Think Word, Outlook and of course Excel.
- Actionable Insights – achieve more and gain a total view of every aspect of your business thanks to connected data, as well as business analytics and guidance through Microsoft’s leading intelligent technology.
- Solutions Ready To Evolve – the flexibility of the platform allows the user to hit the ground running. Get started quickly and efficiently, growing and adapting as you go.
Microsoft Business Central Packs A Punch
As if that wasn’t enough, Microsoft has also introduced a number of different updates for their business management software. Here are just a few of them:
- Refreshed Desktop Experience – the new UI is helping users speed up their productivity with a much-improved layout. It maximises screen time and allows for much easier navigation improving the end user journey.
- Availability Everywhere – it’s now available from virtually anywhere from on-premises to hybrid and cloud deployments. This is all due to being able to connect to the Universal Windows App, a web based client, or mobile and tablet apps.
- Tell Me Feature – this is an update to the capability to search for pages and reports. It helps users locate what they need in a more efficient manner. Think speed and fewer clicks.
- Filtering – an amazing filtering pane is now available on the side of the page where you’ll find a list representing the primary content, such as worksheets. This allows you to apply multiple predefined or custom filters to lists, allowing you to retain them as you navigate.
- Copy And Paste Rows – this improves efficiency even further, allowing users to quite literally copy and paste rows in the same list or similar lists within Business Central itself. Users can also copy and paste said rows into Excel and vice versa.
Contact NAV Experts For More Information
If you’d like more information on Microsoft Business Central, from additional updates to costs and even deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in your business, simply contact us today on email@example.com.